Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening

A nice intro with nice spacing volume control and efx. The next step is to do AE work on the colors to give em texture n contrast. Some of the pans needed the Splines to be eased as well. Beyond those finishing touch details, this was a very fun watch. I saw it twice in a row. Very entertaining and the shots were very excellently composed. There was a flow to eye attention and I loved the jingle noise when you start the game sound. Brought me back to when I was 13. :) Thank you

6 Trillion Dollar Man 6 Trillion Dollar Man

So Thrill it is real. Funny stuff!

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

Very very nice. NIce pace, Nice shots and good story. Keep it up!

"Puppy" "Puppy"

You did something I did not expect and accomplished the goal in a way that I did not see coming. I enjoyed that film. I had a good laugh.

I was tricked by the art style and I am glad I was.

I think the frame count was just right.

Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

FUCK YES!!!! O_O Good timing, good facts to make a science joke, awesome Puppet/2d animation.

Everything about this piece screams More. If you have time, PLEASE! Do more.

resident evil epic parody resident evil epic parody

Hands down funny. The spacing and the timing were spot on for the theme of the film. Good stuff. Nothing to really add. Just do not lose that spark.

Haha

Stumps Field- Pilot Episode Stumps Field- Pilot Episode

The style of the animation is nothing to fault but I did notice small details that broke my illusion.

1- When you shake a camera, make sure the whole video shakes, including the stars and planets.
2- The space ship and the Chairs need better archs of motion. Too linear.
3- Mind your spacing. Everything was evenly spaced and it because noticeable.

I say watch Terry Gilliam. He is the person you study and you will be GOLDEN! He is the guy who made the Cut out animation of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Otherwise, I respect the shock humor you are reaching for. I say focus on those things and you will have a better product. I hope the best for you. Good hunting!

outerflesh responds:

Hey thank you pimpi,. Thanks for the advice. I'm gonna have to take a closer look at some of those issues.

Nothing Gold Can Stay Nothing Gold Can Stay

The screen direction is pretty stellar. The story was simple and yet engaging. This sad drama of a fish who's life was made into a prison, made me sad effectively. I appreciate the effects as well. NOT over used and not distracting.

Positive critique : I would of had the fish have a smile in the beginning and at the end. That would been dramatic and given this character of the Gold fish an emotional Arch that is more bitter sweet because right now, the fish seems like a boring fish who just, through painful process, dies.

I say keep going and be mindful of arcs in characters, even depressing characters have em.

I enjoyed the film. People, watch this and feel the feels.

Bambee Bambee

Good film

You took a two hour film and made it much more with less. UNicorn shitting and that odd mustache deer make this film all the more better. I also loved how you ended the film, with an intense facial shot

A New Bunny A New Bunny

THAT WAS FANTASTIC

I stopped watching newgrounds videos but after seeing your movie. I brought back hope to newgrounds. You have a background story I LOVE IT. I aint going to pressure you to make more because genius shit like this takes TIME!