Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening Starfox Zero TV-Series Opening

A nice intro with nice spacing volume control and efx. The next step is to do AE work on the colors to give em texture n contrast. Some of the pans needed the Splines to be eased as well. Beyond those finishing touch details, this was a very fun watch. I saw it twice in a row. Very entertaining and the shots were very excellently composed. There was a flow to eye attention and I loved the jingle noise when you start the game sound. Brought me back to when I was 13. :) Thank you

6 Trillion Dollar Man 6 Trillion Dollar Man

So Thrill it is real. Funny stuff!

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

Very very nice. NIce pace, Nice shots and good story. Keep it up!

Kill the Plumber Kill the Plumber

An amazing game based off the Mario, the bastard haha. That being said this has professional all over it. Thank you for letting me play this for free. I enjoyed the interesting design choices you made for the characters and it was cool to be different troopers to defend from the wild maniac. Very clever. ALL the stars, 5s and all the goodness.

Stande: Battle Mode Stande: Battle Mode

Good

The thing that dragged it down was that it never ended there was nothing to tell you what is what... The game was repetative. No plot no grande shit like and the shooting was not free like the full 180 shooting. I recommend useing the mouse instead of the arrow keys...

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

ZHU WTF

Zhu you were going good on movies. Dont DO games man just stop right here. You WHACK skills on games knows no bounds. do what you do best. Animate.